D-41M driver is designed for power supply of Mid-IR LEDs.
• Pulse mode operation (mode that provides maximum peak optical power).
• Adjustment of LED current amplitude, frequency and pulse duration via driver’s jumpers.
• Synchronization input terminal block which allows:
- synchronizing driver with an external device (synchronous detector etc.);
- synchronizing two or more drivers simultaneously;
- setting custom frequency of the LED signal.
• Possibility of synchronization with an external device with the help of synchronization output terminal block.
See D41M Manual for more informotion.